1. Make Google do tricks for you. Type the words “do a barrel roll” and watch what happens…
2. If, by any chance, you feeling like searching “Google gravity” and hitting “I’m feeling lucky”, don’t be surprised if Google comes crashing down around you the second you move the mouse.
3. Because Chuck Norris jokes never get old, there is a warning hidden in Google search results to ward off those who dare to attempt to find him. Just search ‘find Chuck Norris’ and hit ‘I’m feeling lucky’ and you’ll see what I mean.
4. Type the word “askew” and watch what happens.
5. Google “zerg rush” and prepare to defend your browser against hordes of the letter ‘o’ in Google’s logo, which will start to destroy your search results. They’re apparently undefeatable, but you can try to fight them off by clicking on them and share your high score on Google +.
6. Type “Atari Breakout” into Google images for a nostalgic blast from the past.
7. A rotated version of Google.com, kind of google tricks. Provides you with a reversed Google site, known as Google backwards.
8. Google released a Easter egg named blink HTML that made some of the words in the search results blink on the screen.
9. For your Googly Tricky pleasure, one of the most popular Google Doodles ever, in honour of Les Paul’s 96th Birthday, the extremely playable Google Guitar.
10. It started out as a Google doodle to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Pacman in 2010, but the Google Pacman game was so popular, it was given a permanent home.
Please leave your comments in the comments section.
Your feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for watching!!
Like ! Share ! Comment ! Subscribe !