How To Make a Transforming Ninja Star (8-Pointed)
This 8 point ninja star is one of the coolest origami you’ll ever learn to fold. What makes this shuriken so special is that it can also transform into some sort of round blade.
This transforming origami ninja star is actually quite easy. Just follow the instructions carefully and you’ll be able to make one. You’re going to need eight pieces of square paper.
1. With one of the eight squares, fold it in half by folding the upper left corner to the bottom right corner, then unfold.
2. Fold in half diagonally the other way, then unfold.
3. Fold the top half backwards, then unfold.
4. Poke the center with your finger so that it pops in.
5. Fold the upper left corner to the center, but don’t fold pass the center divider.
6. Fold the bottom left corner to the center.
7. Fold the upper half to the lower half while inverting the right crease to the center.
8. Make the seven remaining pieces in the same way.
9. Connect all eight pieces in the way shown in the video.
Please leave your comments in the comments section.
Your feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for watching!!
Like ! Share ! Comment ! Subscribe !