How To Make a Double Ninja Star Shuriken Origami (11″ x 8.5″ paper size)
1. Get a sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.
2. Put the paper in a landscape position and fold it in half sideways
3. Unfold the paper back and cut it in half along the crease.
4. Take one piece of paper that you just cut. Put it in a portrait position then fold it in half sideways.
5. Unfold the paper back again. Cut it in half along the crease.
6. Take the a smaller piece of paper and put it in a portrait position and fold it in half sideways.
7. Follow the instructions in the video.
Please leave your comments in the comments section.
Your feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for watching!!
Like ! Share ! Comment ! Subscribe !