This 4 point ninja star is one of the coolest origami you’ll ever learn to fold. What makes this shuriken so special is that it can also transform into some sort of round blade.
This transforming origami ninja star is actually quite easy. Just follow the instructions carefully and you’ll be able to make one. You’re going to need fours pieces of square paper.
- With one of the four squares, fold it in half by folding the top to the bottom, then unfold.
- Fold the right top corner to meet the middle fold.
- Fold the left top corner to meet the middle fold.
- Fold the right top corner to meet the two cross-section lines in the middle.
- Fold the left top corner to meet the two cross-section lines in the middle.
- Unfold the last two folds you made.
- Flip the square over.
- Push the tail in to create the fold shown in the photo below.
- Fold the triangle in the way to fold along the main horizontal line.
- Unfold and then fold the same the triangle in the other way folding along the same horizontal line.
- Unfold the tail and push the triangle you made upwards as shown in the photo below.
- Create three reaming elements in the same way as described above.
- Take two pieces, open the tail and join them together as shown in the photo.
- Take the third piece, open the tail and join it together as shown in the photo.
- Take the fourth piece, open the tail and join it together as shown in the photo.
- To bind the pieces tuck in the four triangles.
- Flip it over and tuck in the remaining four triangles.
Please leave your comments in the comments section.
Your feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for watching!!
Like ! Share ! Comment ! Subscribe !